Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why ask why?

As I begin this process, I ask myself, as always, 'what do I want?' , by this action. A friend has encouraged me to begin. What will I accomplish? As a charter member of OPA(other people anonymous), I know I cannot change others, so logically, that's out. I don't want a narcissistic regurgitation of analyzing my navel, and the lint potentially therein. My friend's blog was very well written and informative and entertaining. Should this be baring my soul? Is confession good for me, or am I entering, what some appear to utilize as another mass opiate? Who would I influence? Is it like Twitter or facebook - where the following is at times seen as notches on my revolver? Referencing John the Baptist, Jesus asked, 'what did you come to see?' would I gain notoreity as perhaps George Will? Perhaps there is a stream within me, once sluice gate is released, freeing a river of life-giving force? Is there within me a masterpiece or masterpeace waiting for the canvas? For now, I will wrestle, go to the mat, with myself. Perhaps this can be my temporary Grail. It is a new beginning - why ask why - just do it!

1 comment: